波希米亞狂想曲

Bohemian rhapsody 

  Queen(1975)

Queen(1981)

詞曲:Mercury(Queen 1975)/ 翻譯:阿祿仔子(2000)

Is this the real life?

這是真的嗎

Is this just fantasy? 

還只是幻覺

Caught in a landslide 

就像被山崩困住

No escape from reality. 

無法從現實逃離

Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see. 

睜開你的雙眼,抬頭看看天際

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

我只是個可憐小孩,我不需要別人同情

Because I'm easy come, easy go. 

因為我易來易去

Little high, little low 

有點高有點低

Any way the wind blows  

不管風怎麼吹

Doesn't really matter to me, to me. 

對我,對我都不重要

  

Mama, just killed a man 

媽媽,我剛殺了人

Put a gun against his head 

用槍抵住他的頭

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead. 

扣了板機,他已經死了

Mama, life had just begun. 

媽媽,人生才剛開始

But now I've gone and thrown it all away. 

但現在全被我搞砸了

Mama, didn't mean to make you cry 

媽媽,無意讓妳哭泣

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow 

如果明天此時我沒回來

Carry on, carry on  

妳要繼續活下去

As if nothing really matters. 

就當一切都不重要

  

Too late, my time has come. 

太遲了,我大限已至

Sends shivers down my spine 

顫慄沿著脊髓而下傳

Body's aching all the time. 

身體無時無刻疼痛著

Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go. 

再見了各位,我得走了

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth. 

我得丟下你們大家而去面對現實

Mama, I don't want to die. 

媽媽,我不想死

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.  

我有時希望我根本從未出生過

  

I see a little silhouetto of a man.  

我看見一個人的小側影

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?  

小丑小丑你在跳西班牙舞嗎

Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me. 

雷鳴閃電嚇壞我了

(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo 

(伽利略)伽利略(伽利略)伽利略

Galileo figaro Magnifico 

伽利略費加洛大人

I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me. 

我只是個可憐小孩沒人愛我

He's just a poor boy from a poor family. 

他只是個可憐小孩來自個可憐家庭

Spare him his life from this monstrosity. 

饒了這怪胎一命吧

  

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?  

易來易去,你可以讓我走嗎?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go. 

奉阿拉之名,不,我們不會讓你走

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go. 

(讓他走)奉阿拉之名,我們不會讓你走

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go. 

(讓他走)奉阿拉之名,我們不會讓你走

(Let me go!) Will not let you go. 

(讓我走)不會讓你走

(Let me go!) Will not let you go (Let me go!) 

(讓我走)不會讓你走(讓我走)

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 

(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go. 

(喔媽媽咪呀媽媽咪呀)媽媽咪呀讓我走

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me. 

魔王讓魔鬼放下我

  

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?

所以你認為你可以扔我石頭並在我眼裡吐口水

So you think you can love me and leave me to die? 

所以你認為你可以愛我又讓我去死

Oh baby, can't do this to me, baby. 

喔寶貝,別這麼對我,寶貝

Just gotta get out 

我只想逃出

Just gotta get right outta here. 

我只想逃出這裡

  

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see

什麼都不重要了,誰都看得出

Nothing really matters. 

什麼都不重要了

Nothing really matters to me. 

什麼對我都不重要了

Any way the wind blows  

不管風怎麼吹

 

 

  

這是歌劇搖滾的國歌、Queen在1975年專輯『A Night at the Opera』中的第十一首『Bohemian Rhapsody』感謝二十年前Bruce Lin的引介分享,當年一直好奇波希米亞到底在哪,沒想到二十年後終於來趟朝聖之旅。

 

有許多後輩重唱波希米亞狂想曲向Queen致敬,例如加州大學男子八重唱版

 

 

(UC Men's Octet 2003)

 

 

德國NDR頻道十男高音版更接到ABBA的Mamamia

 

(The Ten Tenors)

 

G4版 

 

(G4)

 

樂高積木版 

 

(LEGO)

 

星際大戰版 

 

(Star Wars Lego)

 

 

總統頭版 

 

(The Presidents heads on Mt. Rushmore)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    MrChen168 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()